Tuesday, September 22, 2009

stress spread. final?


As I have been watching my housemates work on type grids all week, I thought that I would use typography in this spread and stay away from photos for the time being, as I am sure I will be incorporating them soon enough. It took between two and two and a half hours to tweek and get the spread as I desired it to be. After viewing the printed copy, I can tell that it looks a bit simplistic, and maybe a bit amateur, but I am about 70 percent satisfied. I think that the balance of the two pages is working well with the horizontal yellow lines (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVrrAP-ntMc), and I think that the framing boxes help, but I realize that I use framing more often than I perhaps should. It's just so nice to give the space depth!

No comments:

Post a Comment