Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Native American Heritage Month (yay)


Having received our new assignment of promoting the month of November as Native American Heritage Month (or American Indian Heritage month, as the term "indian" is not really politically incorrect), I began searching for a concept. Dreamcatchers having been deemed puke-worthy, I was at a loss. But alas, I found my way to web page that included native tribal quotes, and settled on an inspirational phrase from a tribe unknown to the site creators and to me. "Involve" is the word that caught my eye, and so I searched for a corrisponding photo. Found one! Splendid. Pencil drawing ensued, and I came up with a decent graphic that interacts with the quote. You could see it--if blogger would stop being lame and let me upload the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment