Thursday, December 17, 2009

Final Portfolio: Four

Promotional Campaign: Red Barn Arts Festival

Redbarn Poser
13 x 19

Redbarn newspaper ad
10.5 x 10.5

Redbarn brochure
duplex, 8.5 x 14

Redbarn web banner
3.5 x 9.5

17.5 hours

'Welcome to our neck of the woods' is the tag line that I stuck with. It sounds pretty small-town and so I felt that it fit with the event. The photos were all taken by myself at the event, and I found that the people surrounding the event were just as important as the arts and crafts being sold. Red Barn is a very important event to Kirksville, and so I tried to make it show some of the town's personality. I made the design the same throughout all four pieces and found that I could alter them each a bit and still make them a cohesive design. It may have taken a while to finalize the graphics, but I believe that it came together well.

No comments:

Post a Comment